About Me
Facebook
ESL Tutor. 23. Professional Teacher. SAVED by God's Grace.
Archives
Family and Friends
BLAG
Free Page Rank Tool Get your own free Blogoversary button! Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Acknowledgement
Sunday, April 14, 2013
BPI My ePrepaid
I was surfing the net on other alternatives on how to verify my Paypal account aside from the Union Bank eon card. Luckily, I came across this website, and I found out about the perks of having the BPI My ePrepaid card.




Aside from verifying Paypal accounts, the ePrepaid card is as good as having your own credit card. The difference is that you are not in debt. It is just like using your debit card for cash less transactions but the difference and the advantage is you can use it for your online shopping and travel bookings. It is also accepted in any establishments that accept MasterCard.

For a not so wise spender like me, this is good for a go. I won't over use it and will not exceed my "real" money with my expenses. It also comes in two colors, Azure or Indigo. Well, for me, I chose the Indigo since it looks more girly.You can have it loaded via BPI deposit machines, over-the-counter, and online transfer. However, you cannot use the ePrepaid card for withdrawals in ATMs, since it is really made for online shopping and for MasterCard affiliated establishments.

I already applied for the My ePrepaid card here last week, and I am expecting it tomorrow in a nearby BPI Branch. As soon as I   receive, I will immediately try to verify my PP account and will post update and maybe steps on how I did it.

 I really have to separate my "for expenses" money from my "savings", so with this ePrepaid Card, my debit card will officially be swipe free.

 For now, I am really hoping to take hold of it tomorrow and have it loaded, and tried in some stores for "experience".

posted by Liza @ 8:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 




Blog Links
Disclosure