About Me
Facebook
ESL Tutor. 23. Professional Teacher. SAVED by God's Grace.
Archives
Family and Friends
BLAG
Free Page Rank Tool Get your own free Blogoversary button! Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Acknowledgement
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Dreams, Ambitions, Goals
When I was a child, all I wanted was to become a TEACHER.


This picture just reminds me that dreams do come true.

However, as we grow old, we are so exposed with many things around us, and some catches our interests. I don't regret graduating Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English; I'm just fascinated by the works of the leading ladies in drama series and movies like: Laida Magtalas of It Takes a Man and a Woman, Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City, etc.. It seems like a different, challenging and exciting world.


ph.omg.yahoo.com

I am just lucky that after my resignation, I have a decent work at home - a work that is different and the same with the previous one, a work that pays well too.

Having another dream and ambition won't hurt, but should I consider?

All I want is to save, serve God, and enjoy the life that He has given me. I want stable finances, good experiences, and wonderful time with people dear to me. So, wherever God wants me to be, I'd be there. Maybe, He'll consider my desires too. :) 
posted by Liza @ 6:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 




Blog Links
Disclosure